In this course, students will be taught about the methods of installation, handling and testing one- and three-phase wiring. Detect and repair electrical circuit malfunctions. Regulate, maintain power tools, motors and industrial electrical equipment in accordance with the Energy Commission (ST) standards.
Industrial Automation Technician or other related job.
LIST OF SUBJECTS/MODULES TO BE STUDIED THROUGHOUT THE STUDY :
1.ENGINEERING DRAWING (2D CAD)
2.MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE
3.ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE 1
4.ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE 1
7.JIGS AND FIXTURES MAINTENANCE
9.CORE ABILITY 2
10.ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 1
11.ENGINEERING SCIENCE 1
12.ISLAMIC EDUCATION 1 / MORAL EDUCATION 1
1.ENGINEERING DRAWING (3D SOLID)
2.ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE 2
3.ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE 2
5.HYDRAULIC & PNEUMATIC DESIGN
7.CORE ABILITY 3
8.ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2
9.ENGINEERING SCIENCE 2
10.ISLAMIC EDUCATION 2 / MORAL EDUCATION 2
6.ENGINEERING SCIENCE 3
7.ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 3
8.MORAL EDUCATION 3 / ISLAMIC EDUCATION 3
-Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 2 & 3
(Department of Skills Development)
-Certificate of Technology & Industrial Technology Certificate
(Department of Manpower)
-1 to 2 years at the institute
-3 to 6 months in the industry
Ways to Apply
- The intake of students will be made twice
a year in january and july
- Applications can be made through the following methods :
Apply online on the website
1. UPU (http://upu.mohe.gov.my)
2. JTM (http://www.jtm.gov.my)
3. Download form from www.ilpks.gov.my
4. Come in person to ILP Kota Samarahan
*Advertisement will be issued in newspapers
Home / Application can contact
ILP Training Management Unit Kota Samarahan
1. Pass SPM or its equivalent
2. Pass Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics, Science
(or Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & History
1. Pocket allowance of RM100.00 per month.
2. Pocket allowance during Industrial Training RM300.00 per month.
3. Free accommodation.
4. Free Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
5. Workshop equipped with modern and up-to-date equipment facilities.