In this course, students will be taught to form, install and maintain gas pipe installation system, read and interpret blue print, use of hand cutting tools and machines, connect gas pipes, maintain gas pipe system and test and repair leak gas pipes.
Gas Pipe welder / Gas Pipe Pilot or other related work in the field of gas pipe installation.
LIST OF SUBJECTS/MODULES TO BE STUDIED THROUGHOUT THE STUDY :
1. Safety Practice
2. Basic Fitting
3. Fabrication Drawing
4. Metallic And Non-Metallic Pipes
5. Thermal Cutting
6. Shielded Metal Arc Welding
7. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
8. Soldering, Brazing And Gas Welding
9. Islamic/Moral Education 1
10. English 1
11. Engineering Mathematics 1
12. Engineering Science 1
13. Computer Applications
14. Co-Curriculum 1
1. Gas Metal Arc Welding
2. Metal Fabrication
3. Engineering Drawing 2
4. Pipe Joints
5. Planning And Estimating
6. Pump And Valves
8. Islamic/Moral Education 2
9. English 2
10. Engineering Mathematics 2
11. Engineering Science 2
12. Co-Curriculum 2
-Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 2 & 3
(Department of Skills Development)
-Certificate of Technology & Industrial Technology Certificate
(Department of Manpower)
-1 to 2 years at the institute
-3 to 6 months in the industry
Ways to Apply
- The intake of students will be made twice
a year in january and july
- Applications can be made through the following methods :
Apply online on the website
1. UPU (http://upu.mohe.gov.my)
2. JTM (http://www.jtm.gov.my)
3. Download form from www.ilpks.gov.my
4. Come in person to ILP Kota Samarahan
*Advertisement will be issued in newspapers
Home / Application can contact
ILP Training Management Unit Kota Samarahan
1. Pass SPM or its equivalent
2. Pass Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics, Science
(or Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & History
1. Pocket allowance of RM100.00 per month.
2. Pocket allowance during Industrial Training RM300.00 per month.
3. Free accommodation.
4. Free Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
5. Workshop equipped with modern and up-to-date equipment facilities.