In this course, students will study hydraulic and electro-hydraulic, pneumatic and electro-pneumatic systems, Programmable Logic Control (PLC), industrial automation systems and appliances as well as industrial computer software and automation design.
Gas welder / Armored Metal Arc Welder or other related occupation in the field of arc and gas welding.
LIST OF SUBJECTS/MODULES TO BE STUDIED THROUGHOUT THE STUDY :
FABRICATION DRAWING 1
SMAW PROCESS FUNDAMENTAL
SMAW PROCESS CARBON STEEL PLATE 1
SMAW PROCESS CARBON STEEL PIPE 1
SMAW PROCESS - CARBON STEEL PLATE 2
SMAW PROCESS - CARBON STEEL PIPE 2
SMAW PROCESS - DISSMILLAR METAL
GMAW PROCESS - CARBON STEEL PLATE
FABRICATION DRAWING 2
GTAW PROCESS - CARBON STEEL PLATE
GTAW PROCESS - STAINLESS STEEL PLATE
GTAW PROCESS - ALUMINUM PLATE
FCAW PROCESS - CARBON STEEL PLATE
OTHER WELDING PROCESS
SMAW PROCESS CARBON STEEL PIPE 3
SMAW PROCESS CARBON STEEL PIPE 4
GTAW PROCESS - CARBON STEEL PIPE
GTAW AND SMAW COMBINATION PROCESS
WELDING SUPERVISORY FUNCTION
-Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 2 & 3
(Department of Skills Development)
-Certificate of Technology & Industrial Technology Certificate
(Department of Manpower)
-1 to 2 years at the institute
-3 to 6 months in the industry
Ways to Apply
- The intake of students will be made twice
a year in january and july
- Applications can be made through the following methods :
Apply online on the website
1. UPU (http://upu.mohe.gov.my)
2. JTM (http://www.jtm.gov.my)
3. Download form from www.ilpks.gov.my
4. Come in person to ILP Kota Samarahan
*Advertisement will be issued in newspapers
Home / Application can contact
ILP Training Management Unit Kota Samarahan
1. Pass SPM or its equivalent
2. Pass Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics, Science
(or Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & History
1. Pocket allowance of RM100.00 per month.
2. Pocket allowance during Industrial Training RM300.00 per month.
3. Free accommodation.
4. Free Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
5. Workshop equipped with modern and up-to-date equipment facilities.