In this course, students will be taught to design, assemble and repair metal numerical items by welding, cutting, folding and rolling.
Metal Fabricator or other related work in the field of metal assembly.
LIST OF SUBJECTS/MODULES TO BE STUDIED THROUGHOUT THE STUDY :
1.FABRICATION DRAWING 1
2.WORKPIECE MEASUREMENT AND FITTING WORKS
3.CUTTING PROCESS (GAS CUTTING)
4.WELDING PROCESS (SMAW)
5.ROLLING AND BENDING WORK
6.FABRICATION WORK 1 (PARALLEL LINE AND RADIAL LINE METHOD)
9.ISLAMIC / MORAL EDUCATION 1
10.TECHNICAL ENGLISH 1
1.WELDING PROCESS (GMAW)
2.WELDING PROCESS (GTAW)
3.FABRICATION DRAWING 2
4.FABRICATION WORK 1 (TRIANGULATION METHOD)
6.MATHEMATICS 2 30
7.PHYSICS 2 30
8.ISLAMIC STUDIES 2 / MORALE STUDIES 2
9.TECHNICAL ENGLISH 2
2.FABRICATION DRAWING 3
4.FABRICATION WORK (PARALLEL LINE AND RADIAL LINE METHOD) 2
6.ENGINEERING SCIENCES 1
7.ISLAMIC STUDIES 3 / MORALE STUDIES 3
1.AUTOMATIC CUTTING PROCESS
2.STRUCTURE PRE - ASSEMBLY
4.WELDING PROCESS ( GMAW AND FCAW )
7.ENGINEERING SCIENCES 2
-Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 2 & 3
(Department of Skills Development)
-Certificate of Technology & Industrial Technology Certificate
(Department of Manpower)
-1 to 2 years at the institute
-3 to 6 months in the industry
Ways to Apply
- The intake of students will be made twice
a year in january and july
- Applications can be made through the following methods :
Apply online on the website
1. UPU (http://upu.mohe.gov.my)
2. JTM (http://www.jtm.gov.my)
3. Download form from www.ilpks.gov.my
4. Come in person to ILP Kota Samarahan
*Advertisement will be issued in newspapers
Home / Application can contact
ILP Training Management Unit Kota Samarahan
1. Pass SPM or its equivalent
2. Pass Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics, Science
(or Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & History
1. Pocket allowance of RM100.00 per month.
2. Pocket allowance during Industrial Training RM300.00 per month.
3. Free accommodation.
4. Free Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
5. Workshop equipped with modern and up-to-date equipment facilities.