In this course, students will be taught to operate, maintain and use high-tech CNC (Computer Numerical Control) production machines to produce industrial products.
CNC machining or other related jobs in the manufacturing field.
LIST OF SUBJECTS/MODULES TO BE STUDIED THROUGHOUT THE STUDY :
1. Workshop Safety
2. Technical Drawing
4. Equipment Setup
5. Basic Fitting
6. Drilling Operation
7. Turning Operation
8. Milling Operation
9. Grinding Operation 1
10. Islamic/Moral Education 1
11. English 1
12. Engineering Mathematics 1
13. Engineering Science 1
14. Computer Applications
15. Co-Curriculum 1
1. Apply CAD Operation
2. CNC Milling Programming
3. CNC Milling Operation
4. CNC Lathe Programming
5. CNC Lathe Operation
6. CNC EDM Wire Cut Programming
7. CNC EDM Wire Cut Operation
8. CNC EDM Singker Programming
9. CNC EDM Singker Operation
10. Islamic/Moral Education 2
11. English 2
12. Engineering Mathematics 2
13. Engineering Science 2
14. Co-Curriculum 2
1. Industrial Training
-Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 2 & 3
(Department of Skills Development)
-Certificate of Technology & Industrial Technology Certificate
(Department of Manpower)
-1 to 2 years at the institute
-3 to 6 months in the industry
Ways to Apply
- The intake of students will be made twice
a year in january and july
- Applications can be made through the following methods :
Apply online on the website
1. UPU (http://upu.mohe.gov.my)
2. JTM (http://www.jtm.gov.my)
3. Download form from www.ilpks.gov.my
4. Come in person to ILP Kota Samarahan
*Advertisement will be issued in newspapers
Home / Application can contact
ILP Training Management Unit Kota Samarahan
1. Pass SPM or its equivalent
2. Pass Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics, Science
(or Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & History
1. Pocket allowance of RM100.00 per month.
2. Pocket allowance during Industrial Training RM300.00 per month.
3. Free accommodation.
4. Free Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
5. Workshop equipped with modern and up-to-date equipment facilities.